The Business Development Intern must be an energetic, willing to learn, who can quickly grasp vision, develop specific tactical plans, and begin implementation upon appropriate approvals. The candidate must be resourceful and able to develop a well-defined time management process in order to progress the vision of assigned companies.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Proven experience into Business Development.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- BSc/BA/BE/BBA/BBM any Bachelor in Business Management or relevant field.