The Business Development Manager would be at the helm of client acquisitions for Billeasy. This opening is available for candidates who have a strong leadership skill and can effectively manage a team strength of 8 associates to drive internal BD operations. He should be target oriented and have the drive for outperforming.
- Represent Billeasy to potential corporate clients.
- Meet clients in person to demonstrate the product and build a relationship for future prospects.
- Monitor performance of Business Development Team and ensure that targets are being met.
- Work in tandem with the Operations Team for reviewing Business Development linked processes and systems and advice on making changes to keep up efficiency.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Represent Billeasy in events, conferences, and trade shows to further the company’s client reach.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Proven track record in managing a team.
- Experience in corporate sales is a must.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- High proficiency in speaking and writing in English. Hindi and Marathi would be an added bonus.
- Analytical and meticulous mindset towards the objective would be an added bonus.
- Target oriented with a proven track record in the same.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Experience in software sales is an added bonus.