We are looking for a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret the brand needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team. He or she would report to the Marketing Manager and would be an integral part of the marketing and communications department.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design "brief" to record requirements.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, photographers, executives etc.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Sketch is preferred).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Design portfolio is a must.